We have vacancies for full and part-time printed circuit board assemblers; this is an excellent opportunity to join our enthusiastic successful team based at our factory in Witham in Essex.
Skills Required: PCB Assembly
• Basic electronic component recognition
• Ability to copy from samples and to work from drawings or parts lists.
• Ability to read colour codes and component identity markings desirable
• Use of basic hand tools – screwdrivers, pliers, cutters, soldering iron.
• Post flow solder inspection and rectification of soldering defects
• Hand soldering and mechanical assembly
• Some PCB testing using automated test jigs.
• Must be flexible and willing to carry out different tasks as required.
• A positive attitude and good team player.
IPC 610 accreditation would be an advantage but not a pre requisite as onsite training is available.
Monday – Thursday 07:45-16:45
Skils required:Normal office duties including:
• Answering phones, filling, processing customer orders on our System
• Placing purchase orders on our erp system.
• Processing supplier order acknowledgements,
• Expediting and rescheduling of purchase orders and engaging with suppliers to report and resolve delivery issues.
• Raising dispatch documentation and interacting with our dispatch area.
• Arraigning carriers
The successful applicant will have a good telephone manner, basic office skills with a good understanding of Excel and Word. Experience of menu driven manufacturing or warehousing systems would be an advantage. Experience of working in the purchasing department of a manufacturing company would also be an advantage.